- Blogging replace regular entertainment – 99% of the members in the blogosphere are not full timers. But they are addicted to blogging. Blogging become part of their live. They prefer blogging from watching movie. They blog whenever they are free. Blogging is their main entertainment. Save movie tickets. Save DVD rentals. Save vacation.
- Blogging reduces outing – No vacation. No tea session. No party. No disco. Just leave me alone. I want to post.
- More time for blogging = less time for shopping – Guess what bloggers shop the most??? Free tips and plugins.
- Blogging reduces telephone bill – MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, IM, Skype, email, write comments. You can contact bloggers in so many ways. All FREE.
- Blogging reduces book purchase – Most bloggers read RSS feed more than book page.
- Blogging is a productive activity – creative + innovative + fun. Just keep writing please. That’s productive!
- Blogging makes money – ask Problogger, John Chow, Steve Pavlina, and KC (that’s me)
- Blogging is like dating– save your wedding ring.
8 reasons only? Can’t you think another two? Make it a perfect 10? You should ask the Chinese.