Let’s say, you bought a stock at RM 4+ a share in 2018. Today, it is trading at RM 3.41 a share, putting you at a 20%-25% in capital loss. Source:
As I write, there are many ways that people use to profit from the stock market. Some prefer investing while many others choose to trade and speculate. Surely, there were profits
Lately, I received a series of questions relating to asset allocation between REITs and physical properties via email by Ms. C, a subscriber of DividendVault.com & a regular at KCLau.com.
Consider this. You bought a 3-room condominium unit for RM 500,000, where you paid a 10% down payment and financed the remaining 90% with a 35-year mortgage which is worth RM
Let’s say, you are in your late 20s or early 30s today. Over here, you are thinking of purchasing your first property. It is a major investment and the last
Honestly, I wish I could say that I’m a maverick in investing. But, I’m not. Personally, I come from a working class family, where I was encouraged to finish school and
When I was in college, I read ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’. Of which, it simply defines an asset to be something that puts money into my pocket and a liability
Yes, it is. But, I would say my views on what is risky has evolved progressively over time. I believe as a kid, I felt that investing is risky as I