As I write, it is common for life insurance agents to promote savings plan to the public as viable vehicle to fund one’s lifestyle after retirement. Occasionally, the savings plans are often branded as ‘retirement funds’.
So, would you ‘invest’ your money into a savings plan? Here, in the next 1-Hour Live Webinar, I myself would be discussing in great length on a savings plan and how to calculate the returns from your ‘savings’ into these plans so that you are able to decide for yourself, whether or not, you should ‘invest’ in them. I’ll talk:
– Discover the differences in return rates
– How agents mislead clients with their ‘flawless’ presentation
– How to dissect information in a quotation of a savings plan
– How to calculate the actual effective rate of return of a savings plan
– Live Discussions. FAQs. and Many More …