Receiving regular streams of rental income is definitely the most significant reward of being a landlord. This is especially true if you have already built one heck of a sizeable property portfolio yourself.
When it comes to filing income tax, one of the key consideration is: ‘How do we file in rental income from letting out our properties in Malaysia?’.
In the following webinar, Mr Teng Kong Yang, a qualified accountant shared:
- The various types of tax submission form in Malaysia
- What is statutory rental income?
- Should you treat the payment from tenants as ‘rental income’ or ‘business income’?
- What are the expenses that I can use to deduct from my rental income?
- How do you declare rental income as a joint owner of a property
- Personal tax planning (tax relief and documentation)
ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.
If you are a paid member, please login below:
- Complete the relevant exercise in the PWM Personal Finance Workbook