Public Mutual, with the total NAV of fund managed as at 31st July 2007 of RM23 billion, has launched a new unit trust fund – Public Islamic Asia Balanced Fund (PIABF)The new PIABF is an Islamic balanced fund that seeks to provide income and capital growth over the medium to long-term period by investing in a portfolio of investments in domestic and regional markets that complies with Shariah requirements.
- Up to 60% of the funds net asset value (NAV) can be invested in selected regional markets which include Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and other approved markets.
- Equity exposure: Generally range from 40% to 60% of the funds NAV.
- FREE takaful coverage. Terms and conditions apply: – Group Term Life with Total and Permanent Disability plus Group Personal Accident is provided for unitholders aged between 18-59 years with a minimum NAV of RM5,000 at any point of time. The amount of takaful is equal to the NAV of units held. Maximum RM100,000 per unitholder.
- Launched at NAV of RM0.25 per unit during offer period (21 August 2007 10 September 2007).
- Promotional Service Charge is 5.45% of NAV during offer period, and as long as the investor opt for Direct Debit Instruction, he/she will be eligible for the promotional service charge
- Financial year end: 31st October
- Eligible for investor using EPF account I fund.
- Annual Management Fee – 1.55% per annum of the NAV
- Annual Trustee Fee – 0.08% per annum of the NAV
If you are interested to invest, contact your unit trust consultant. If you don’t have any servicing agent, please contact me.