Question: What is the difference between buying an individual bond and bond fund (unit trust)?
1. Diversification – A bond fund is better in terms of diversification because the pooled investment can buy up to 20 -50 bonds different bonds.
2. Cash flow – It can be handled better for individual bond because a single bond has a definite maturity date. As for bond fund, investors would have to wait for income distribution from the fund manager or redeeming the fund units.
During the webinar, Anson Tan explained
– Funding method for businesses through debt and equity.
– The differences between Bonds versus Bond Funds, Fixed Deposit and Stocks.
– How to Trade Bonds with FSMOne Bond Express
For paid Premium Webinar Member (PWM), you get access to the full recording, video download, and notes in the members’ area. You can skim through it quickly if you don’t have time to watch the whole thing, giving you the convenience to learn at your own pace.
Check it out here: