‘Which stockbroking firm should I choose to invest in or trade stocks?’
The above is often the first question that I have received from my readers when they start to explore either stock investing or trading.
Commonly, I believe the factors that would influence our decision in choosing a stockbroker are as follow:
- Accesses to different markets
- Ease of transaction (opening accounts, depositing funds, executing trades …)
- Brokerage fees
- Analytical tools and features available … etc.
In this webinar, we had brought in Edwin Chin, Regional Business Development with PhilipCapital Singapore to share key features and benefits of POEMS, a stock account which enables its users to participate in global markets conveniently at the comfort of our homes.
What you will find in this webinar:
- Major Market Access & Various Instruments available
- Stock Analytics & Screeners which is worth thousands of ringgit if you purchase the data separately
- Brokerage Fees
- Ease of Funding (even for Malaysian investors) – which make it perfect for holding Singapore stocks
- Free Live Price Quotes