‘Which stockbroking firm should I choose to invest in or trade stocks?’
The above is often the first question that I have received from my readers when they start to explore either stock investing or trading.
Commonly, I believe the factors that would influence our decision in choosing a stockbroker are as follow:
– Accesses to different markets
– Ease of transaction (opening accounts, depositing funds, executing trades …)
– Brokerage fees
– Analytical tools and features available … etc.
If that is you, read on!
In our next 1-Hour Live Webinar, I had brought in Edwin Chin, Regional Business Development with PhilipCapital Singapore to share key features and benefits of POEMS, a stock account which enables its users to participate in global markets conveniently at the comfort of our homes. We will discuss the following:
– Major Market Access & Various Instruments available
– Stock Analytics & Screeners
– Brokerage Fees
– Ease of Funding
– Free Live Price Quotes