Last year, we featured CapBay on our webinar series.
Since then, CapBay has made some significant progress where the notable ones include partnerships with:
– MyTukar to offer RM300m in financing scheme to support used car dealers.
– Kenanga Capital Islamic to digitise first-in-Malaysia factoring solution.
– Kenanga to develop Islamic supply chain finance fintech.
And recently, CapBay had just bagged US$20m Series A funds from a Singapore-based VC fund known as KK Fund. Since its birth in 2017, CapBay has lent out a total of RM 1.2+ billion in financing to small and medium-sized enterprises across Malaysia.
In this webinar, we featured Nicholas Chin, Senior Investment Analyst with CapBay.
Nicholas will help us understand more about:
- CapBay and P2P Financing
- Diversification as an important element to build an investment portfolio
- How to Reduce Risks from investing in P2P Financing?
- What are the Differences between CapBay and other Platforms?
- How to Get Started with CapBay?
- Notes (Google Doc)
You can make a copy and edit your version.