Previously had a webinar session with the POEMS team to discuss insights of the global market of electric vehicles. We explored in brief a few companies such as Tesla, Nio, and Xpeng.
But then, the question is, ‘What about old players like Toyota?’
Should they develop electric vehicles? Could they compete in this highly booming but yet competitive industry globally today and in the future?
In this webinar, Chua Minghan, Assistant Manager of HQ Dealing Team at POEMS, continued our discussion. You will learn more about:
- What are some traditional car players entering the EV industry?
- How their heritage adds confidence that they could potentially make it?
- What are their strengths?
- DCF Model to determine a fair value?
- How to participate in the growth of the EV industry?