I am not wealthy. But I live a freedom lifestyle.
I don’t have tens of millions of dollar in the bank. But I have enough and make adequate semi-passive incomes that allow me to live my current lifestyle. The best part, I can do it from anywhere in the world, allowing me to reside at a place for an extended time.
There is no secret about how I made it.
And I am going to reveal how you can do the same in the following training.
The keyword is — Lifestyle Business.
But one thing you must understand is that Rome was not built in one day. Same goes for building a sustainable business.
I started KCLau.com blog on Dec 2006 from a naive intention to have a business based on the Internet. It took me years from making a few hundred ringgit to over six-figure revenue per month.
It is not easy. But what I can tell you is that it works!
Be mentally prepared to go through the hard times. There are a lot of details not discussed in the training, which is crucial such as copywriting skill and systematisation.
There are many gurus out there teaching in those areas. I also learnt from many of them. So the following training is to open your mind about the possibility and process.
– What’s a Lifestyle Business that people dream of?
– The Simple Steps to Building a Lifestyle Business from Scratch.
– What are the perfect products to sell?
– What are the tools and capital required to start one?
Links to the Tools and SAAS that I use (updated 13 June 2020)
These are my recommended tools to build your lifestyle business.
Please note that some of the following are my affiliate links. It means if you sign up to use the program, I will get commissions. Whether you use my links, the price will be the same for you. So if you use my links, I do appreciate it very much.
- Website domain and hosting: Siteground (I had used Midphase and Exabytes before. Now I am with Siteground, which I like the most because of their superb technical support team. They can always solve any of my technical issues with my sites. Low fee and high-quality hosting)
- Email broadcast: ActiveCampaign (I used AWeber for many years because I started with them and felt reluctant to change. But when I finally switched to ActiveCampaign in 2017, I realised how much I had missed. AC provides many robust and flexible features and charges a lower fee for my numbers of subscribers)
- Webinar platform: Zoom.us (I switched from Gotowebinar. Zoom has more feature with lower price. It is more stable too and allow me to do Facebook Live or Youtube Live concurrently.)
- Online marketing learning: Revvenue (I learnt a lot from the founder Mike Dillard. Revvenue is a community of entrepreneurs, and we discuss the latest marketing, sales, advertising, business-building and everything about growing a business online. There are training added each month. That’s where I get updated on the latest development and get advice too.)
- Power membership site: Wishlist Member Plugin (I used this plugin for WordPress powered websites to manage protected content and membership since 2010. It still powers most of my membership sites, including PWM.)