Let me share with you a handful of prices of apartments that are situated in the primest cities which are regarded as financial centres of the world today:
– Cheung Fai Building, Hong Kong IFC: RM 11,400 psf.
– Xicheng Jinghua, Beijing: RM 9,500 psf
– 101 Wall Street 20A, New York City: RM 8,550 psf
– V on Sheraton, Singapore: RM 7,600 psf
What if you can invest in real estate such as the above in the newest CBD of our capital city, Kuala Lumpur today at just a fraction of prices stated above?
Here, I’ve brought in Ms. Shiek Wan Yan, an Associate Partner of ERE Realtor on my next 1-Hour Live Webinar where she’ll brief us everything and anything that we need to know about the Tun Razak Exchange (TRX), which is intended to be developed into the CBD area of Kuala Lumpur. We’ll cover the following:
– What is the Positioning of the TRX Project?
– What are the Developments within the TRX Project?
– Who are the Big Players Involved in the TRX Project?
– What are the Amenities and Infrastructure Surrounding the TRX Project?
– Revealing the 1st Residential Launch in the TRX Project