There has never been a year like 2020.
We’d faced a political, economic, and pandemic crisis all at the same time. They all have caused lots of drama, fear, greed, uncertainties and excitement in stock markets worldwide over the last 2-3 months. In April alone, we’ve featured lots of experts where they shared their views on the market and we’d picked up lots of market insights from them.
But, the thing is this –
It’s now 3 months since MCO. How many of us have actually made a profit from stock investing during these testing times? And … are you one of them?
If not, I’ll introduce one person who did so that you can find out what he thinks and does for his own portfolio for the last 2-3 months.
This is why I had roped in Ian Tai, my co-founder of DividendVault.com onto my next 1-hour Live Webinar where he will be walking you through one of his most recent investments in the stock market during MCO. This is a session where you can dissect his brain to find out the reasons for his investment and his results. It includes the following discussions:
– A Detailed Case Study on one of Ian’s Latest Stock Investments
– The Framework Ian Uses to Profit Consistently in the Stock Market
– How to Invest Confidently in the Midst of Fear and Uncertainties?
– How to Build a Robust Stock Portfolio that Withstands Crisis?
– 5 Key Lessons on Stock Investing during COVID-19