Are you founding a business in Malaysia?
It is required by law that a company (Sdn Bhd) to comply with Statutory Requirements under Malaysia’s Companies Act.
How to ensure that you are operating your business lawfully?
That’s one of the significant roles of a Company Secretary. They assist your Company (Sdn. Bhd.) as the official liaison party for your company to prepare and submit Statutory Returns with the Companies Commission of Malaysia.
You would need to engage a company secretary to register the entity, document meeting minutes and resolutions, lodge annual reports, and ensure company details are up-to-date.
What if you can do this digitally from home?
In the following webinar, we have Dylan Damsma, Founder & CEO of Foundingbird, a digital company secretary in Malaysia to share the following:
– Why do you need a company secretary?
– What are the roles and responsibilities of a company secretary?
– What are the procedures to set up a company in Malaysia?
– Critical updates of Companies Act 2016 for SMEs in Malaysia
– What kind of convenience can a digital company secretary bring you?