How often do you receive a text or a promotion from your bank as follows:
‘Instant Cash Advance at 0% Interest. Repay in 12 months. Fast Approvals.’
Are you tempted to grab the offer?
Or, are you the type who is skeptical about the offer?
As I write, Chinese New Year is around the corner. Some of us may find having some extra cash pretty handy during this festive season. Meanwhile, there are also a handful of you who are thinking, whether or not, you should receive the cash advance to fund your investments.
Before you decide on ‘anything’, in my next webinar, I would personally share with you my thoughts on Cash Advances. In 60 minutes, I would touch on:
– How You Can Evaluate A Cash Advance Offer?
– What is the ‘Hidden’ Actual Effective Rate of a Cash Advance Offer?
– Terms & Conditions to Look Out For.
– Should You take a Cash Advance for Investments?
– Case Study: Dissecting Real Life Offers from Maybank & RHB