How often do you receive a text or a promotion from your bank as follows:
‘Instant Cash Advance at 0% Interest. Repay in 12 months. Fast Approvals.’
Are you tempted to grab the offer?
Or, are you the type who is sceptical about the offer?
I often receive questions from readers who are tempting to get that ‘zero-interest’ cash to invest in stocks or pay down their home loan.
Before you decide, I would like you to go through the following case studies.
I shared my thoughts on Cash Advances:
- How Can You Evaluate A Cash Advance Offer?
- What is the ‘Hidden’ Actual Effective Rate of a Cash Advance Offer?
- Terms & Conditions to Look Out For.
- Should You take a Cash Advance for Investments?
- Case Study: Dissecting Real Life Offers from Maybank & RHB
- Complete the exercise in PWM Personal Finance Workbook
- Choose a current offer of cash advance provided by any bank. Analyse and post your finding in the comment section below.