On 16 March 2022, the EPF announced that we, as contributors, could apply for a one-off special withdrawal facility of RM 10,000. This is applicable for all, who are below 55 years old and the closing date of this application is 30 April 2022.
As such, before it ends, I would like to have a candid discussion with you on EPF and how we could make better decisions on this. On this webinar, we touched on:
- Should we keep or withdraw RM 10,000 from our EPF accounts?
- Revealing the Current Investment Portfolio of EPF
- EPF vs Various Investment Assets (Bonds, Equities, P2P, Cryptos …etc)
- Situations when Withdrawing RM 10,000 from EPF make sense.
- Situations when Keeping RM 10,000 in EPF make sense.