As of now, I have conducted many webinars on value investing.
Also, I have been in touch with some in our community and have come to know that many of you have started your journey in building a stock portfolio. It is my pleasure to know that we have members who are progressing well as they have started to collect dividends and attain capital gains from some of their stocks.
But nevertheless, I do know that some of you have mixed-bag portfolios, where they consist of both winning and losing stocks. They resulted in inconsistency in investment results, mixing up capital gains and capital losses.
Hence, in our next Live Webinar Session, I decided to do something different.
I have brought in Ian Tai, my partner at both KCLau.com and DividendVault.com and together, we would like to invite you to participate in a 1-Hour Live Gaming Session where you will be reconstructing an actual stock portfolio that is valued at RM 300+ million today alongside with other attendees of this webinar.
The key objectives of this 1-Hour Live Gaming Session are:
– Discover How Most People Attain Inconsistent Results from Stock Investing.
– Find Out What is Working and What is Not for Your Own Stock Portfolio.
– How to Decide Which Stocks to Dispose and Which to Keep in Your Portfolio?
– How to Recycle Your Capital and Focus on Winning Stocks?
– How to Optimize the Performance of Your Current Stock Portfolio?