As I write, Tesla has a market capitalisation of US$ 700+ billion, making it the #1 ranked automobile vehicle manufacturer of the world today.
More interestingly, for the last 12 months, Tesla manufactured 711,552 vehicles, and this amount is a ‘drop in the bucket’ if we compare it to the global car sales volume of 63.8 million in 2020. So, it behoves us to find out: How is it possible for Tesla to be the most valuable car manufacturer in the world today?
As such, it is my privilege to feature Mike Ong, HQ Education Chief Editor of Phillip Securities, in our next webinar. We will learn at great length about the electric vehicle market of the world today.
Join us to discover:
– Global Automobile Market vs Global Market for Electric Vehicles.
– Major Barriers to Adopt Electric Vehicles.
– The Cost of Electric Vehicle Batteries.
– The Latest Policies Adopted by Governments on Electric Vehicles.
– Case Studies on Tesla, Nio, and Xpeng.