Consider two guys: Ben and Jim.
Ben earns RM 10,000 a month and Jim earns RM 15,000 a month. In a glance, it seems that Jim earns more than Ben. But, what if I tell you this:
For Jim, he works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Even after his official hours, he is constantly attending to his work. Jim is always busy, rarely has time for family, friends, and himself. Without realizing, Jim works 300 hours every month. Thus, we can say that Jim’s income is RM 50 an hour.
For Ben, he works 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. Aside from that, Ben spends his time with his family and friends and has time to work on his hobbies. In total, in Ben’s case, he works 135 hours a month. Thus, his income is RM 74 an hour.
Who do you prefer to be: Ben or Jim?
Hence, to have a balanced life, I’ve brought in Dean Yeong, AppSumo’s Blog and SEO manager to talk about productivity and how it would help us be efficient at work and thus, realizing our income potential and living a better lifestyle. In this session, you will learn about:
- Why should you optimize your hourly income?
- How to keep showing up and do great work consistently?
- The #1 key to leveling up your earning potential.
- How to determine what you should be focusing on?
- How to find time for what matters most in both work and life?