Are you a parent of:
– a SPM school leaver?
– secondary school children?
Today, as our world becomes globalised, I believe our children have more options when it comes to pursuing their tertiary education.
How could we guide our children to selecting or choosing a suitable path for them?
Hence, I have brought in CK Chiau, Co-Founder of MyStudy, a tertiary education consultancy firm, to discuss:
– Costs: Budgeting and Scholarships to Pursue Tertiary Education.
– Courses: Options available to select the Right Academic Pathways.
– Criteria: What are the latest requirements to enrol into university courses?
– Country: Should your kid study locally or abroad?
– Career: What are the potential career pathways available for our children?
ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.
If you are a paid member, please login below: