You want to leave behind RM 5 million in insurance sum assured to your parents, spouse and children.
The question is: “If you pass on, would you like your beneficiaries to receive the sum assured all at once? Or, would you like them to receive these proceeds:
– In Stages (like installments on a monthly or annual basis)
– Upon fulfilling certain criteria (Graduate from university)
– After a certain period (10, 15 or 20 years later … etc)
– To meet emergencies (such as medical bills)
If so, you may need insurance trust.
KC Chong, Managing Director and Founder of SAC Wealth Management Sdn Bhd, expounds more on this particular topic.
Content of the webinar:
– What is an Insurance Trust?
– How is it Utilized for Various Financial or Legacy Purposes?
– Other Assets that can be Transferred & Safeguarded under a Trust
– What are the differences between a will and a trust?
– How to set up an insurance trust?
ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.
If you are a paid member, please login below: