Lim Pei Hau and Adam Teh, directors of WeCorporate Global Consultancy Sdn Bhd shared their insights on the Budget 2021, in the perspective of local citizens who are also taxpayers to Malaysia.
– Overview of Key Changes to Personal Income Tax in 2021
– Personal Tax Reliefs Claimable in 2021
– Income Tax Exemption on Loss of Employment
– Reduction in EPF Contribution Rate / Withdrawal from EPF
– Hiring Incentives to Generate Jobs (Penjana Kerjaya, Wage Subsidy, and EIS)
– Bonus Topic: Implications of Budget 2021 on SMEs in Malaysia
2 replies to "The Malaysian Budget 2021: Impact to Our Personal Income Tax"