Since MCO last year, I believe most of us could have incurred higher TNB Bills as a result of higher electricity consumption at our residences. This could continue as we continue to work, dine, and spend more of our time at home.
In light of this, I realised that there are homeowners, who decided to invest and install Solar PV Systems on their residences to save on TNB Bills in the long run.
So, the question is, ‘Is this worth our investment?’
To answer this, I had brought in Wang, Solar Solution Consultant of Verdant Solar Sdn Bhd, onto our next 1-Hour Live Webinar Session where Wang shares his experiences in lowering TNB bills from the installation of Solar PVs at residential properties in Malaysia. We’ll discuss:
– What is the Net Energy Metering (NEM) System?
– How Solar PV Systems could reduce your Electricity Bills?
– What are the Procedures to Install Solar PV at Your Residence?
– How Much Does it Cost to Install Solar PV Systems at Your Residence?
– What is the Payback Period of Solar PV Systems installed at Your Residence?