Recently, Channel News Asia (CNA) released a video – ‘Very Few Malaysians Can Afford to Retire. What Went Wrong?”. Of which, it highlighted the following:
– About half of contributors below 55 have <RM10k in their EPF accounts
– According to EPF officials, only 4% of Malaysians can retire.
Subsequent to the video, the HSBC Quality of Life report was published and has revealed that after surveying 200 mass affluent Malaysians (individuals who are now owning US$ 100k – US$ 2m in investable assets) are concerned about their retirement. Their top 3 concerns are
– Decline in physical health
– Higher healthcare costs
In order to tackle this issue, Mr. Yap Ming Hui, Founder and Managing Director of Whitman Independent Advisory Sdn Bhd shares:
– The current realities of retirement funding in Malaysia
– Inflation & its impact on retirement funding – What You Need to Know
– Financial planning challenges in retirement funding
– Reevaluate retirement funding approaches – the traditional way
– The practical approach to retirement funding
ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.
If you are a paid member, please login below: