OPM is a form of leverage that allows investors to become rich.

While there are many forms of OPM, the most common of them is a mortgage.

In Malaysia, investors can invest in income-producing properties by placing 10% down payment and finance the remaining 90% with mortgages. Such is possible for investors who have 0 or 1 residential mortgage. This allows investors to earn rental income and enjoy capital appreciation from their real estate, thus, propel towards financial freedom.

But, with that being said, it is important for investors to know the perils of OPM before obtaining it for investments.

Here, Mr. Miichael Yeoh, best-selling author and now, the SVP of Henry Butcher Malaysia (Penang) shares:

– Unleashing the Potential of Other People’s Money (OPM)
– How to Choose an Ideal Investment Approach for Ourselves?
– Expanding into Assets that Generate Continuous Income
– Achieving Retirement with a Sustainable Income Stream
– Managing and Reducing Risks

ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.

If you are a paid member, please login below:

Lost your Password?


Financial educator, author and trainer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.