Are you planning to:
- Apply for a new credit card?
- Buy a new car or upgrade?
- Buy a home or invest in property?
How confident are you that your banker will approve your loan application?
Other than your ability to repay the loan, bankers will definitely look at your credit score as a significant reference.
If you have a good credit score, bankers would know that you manage your existing debts responsibly.
You will be more likely to repay your debts as agreed upon in the future.
So, knowing your credit score is vital to prepare for your next loan application.
On this webinar, we featured Ms Anne Liew, Manager of Experian Information Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. She shared how you can easily read your credit report, and some pointers to improve our credit score.
- How to Interpret a Credit Report and its Contents.
- How Your Information is Collected & Processed by Credit Reporting Agencies?
- How & Where to Access Your Credit Report?
- The Role of Credit Reporting & Benefits to Our Society.
- Where to Reach Out If There is a Dispute to Your Credit Report?