Are you a self-employed individual?
If you are self-employed, running a start-up, whether it is a one-man-operation or even a small business with a couple of trustworthy employees, you don’t want to miss our next online seminar.
There are many aspects to building a successful enterprise. One of them is Bookkeeping and Tax Planning. It may be your least favourite thing in the world to work on. But, if you have good practises on it, it would help you to build an efficient business, save on tax payments and bring your business to the next level.
Thus, it is my honour to have Teng Kong Yang, a highly qualified accountant back onto my 1-Hour Live Webinar to share his take on Best Bookkeeping Practises & Strategies to Save Income Tax for YA 2019. We would discuss:
– How to Set Up a Standardised Filing System?
– What are the Supporting Documents for Income Tax Filing Purposes?
– What are Deductible Expenses to Reduce Your Income Tax Payments?
– Income Tax Implications on Sole Proprietorship & Partnership vs PLT & Sdn Bhd.
– Should You Convert to PLT or Sdn Bhd, and When is The Best Time to Do so?