Decades ago, I tried to ‘goreng’ stocks when I was a university student.
I thought it to be a fast way to make money in the stock market. Soon enough, I realized that ‘goreng’ stocks is the fastest way to lose money in the market. This was possibly the biggest financial blunder that I made at that point in time.
Fortunately, this mistake turned out to be a blessing. The loss ignited my desire, focus and passion to be smarter with investments. Over years since then, I have discovered value investing via books and handwritten letters by Warren Buffett. Of which, I put the concepts to practice and they had significantly improved the investment performance of my portfolio.
Thus, in my next webinar session, I would personally be sharing the concepts of value investing and why I believe that it is still relevant today. We’ll discuss:
– The Origin of Value Investing
– How Investors Compound Wealth in the Long-Term via Value Investing?
– Revealing the 3-Step Investment Strategy
– Introducing 3 Different Approaches to Value Investing
– Case Studies, Illustrations, and many more.