Are you incurring high TNB bills every single month?
If you are, don’t fret. Presently, it is common for homeowners and businessmen to install Solar PV systems on their residences and business premises to save on TNB Bills in the long run.
So, the question is, ‘Is this worth our investment?’
As such, I brought in Wang, Solar Solution Consultant of Verdant Solar Sdn Bhd, to share his experiences in lowering TNB bills from the installation of Solar PVs in Malaysia.
- What is the Net Energy Metering (NEM) System?
- How Solar PV Systems could reduce your Electricity Bills?
- What are the Procedures to Install Solar PV at Your Residence?
- How Much Does it Cost to Install Solar PV Systems at Your Residence?
- What is the Payback Period of Solar PV Systems installed at Your Residence?