Once upon a time, I was told to finish school and secure myself a stable job.
Today, we are living in the new norm. Here, I am not just referring to how we all are coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. But also, I am looking at rapid changes brought by technology such as AI, Blockchain and Cloud to the corporate sector at large.
- Are you excited over these changes or are you worried about them?
- What are the skill sets that would be in great demand in the future?
- How do we create real value to our clients and bosses?
In this webinar, Evelyn Tan, a seasoned corporate manager turned book author and consultant shared how we can navigate through the corporate world in the new norm.
- How to secure your career in the new norm?
- How to climb the corporate ladder?
- How to negotiate for a pay increment?
- What do we need to do to prepare for a lay off?