Some basic accounting is crucial for stock investor. You at least need to have the ability to Interpret a stock’s financial statement.
More importantly, I have avoided buying losers many times in the stock market. This is largely because I know how to read financial statements.
Investing in stocks without accounting skill is like walking in a minefield.
In this webinar, I had roped in Ian Tai, my partner at DividendVault.com to do a Live Workshop on Interpreting Financial Statements. This is ideal for you, if you wish to identify stocks that are financially sound from stocks that are not in 20-30 minutes time. From this Live Workshop, you will learn:
- Why Reading Financial Statement of a Stock is Vital in Stock Investing.
- What to Look For in a Financial Statement
- How to Assess Financial Results and Strength of a Stock like a Pro.
- How to Shortlist Fundamental Solid Stocks into Your Watch List.
- How to Significantly Reduce Costly Mistakes Made in the Stock Market.