‘What stocks should I buy?’
Often, the above is a frequently asked question by new stock investors. By it, they will expect fast answers like A Bhd, B Ltd, or C Inc.
We don’t dish out answers like this over here as we believe it is pointless. Why?
Let’s say, ABC Bhd is a great company to invest in. It has a resilient business model, a strong management team, good financial results, strong balance sheet, and has a concrete plan to grow in the future.
Now, meet two investors: Mr A and Mr B.
Mr A had achieved capital gains from investing in ABC Bhd while Mr B failed to do so. This is despite them investing in the same stock. So, just knowing what to buy is not really the full answer to savvy investing.
Thus, in my next live webinar, I will be hosting Ian Tai to share how investors lost money despite investing in solid stocks. You will discover the actionable steps to reduce such mistakes significantly.
– How Investors Lose Money Despite Investing in Good Companies?
– Advanced Methods of Using Valuation Ratios: P/E Ratio and Dividend Yields
– Two Steps to Avoid Overpaying for a Good Company.
– The Art of Identifying Real Bargains for a Good Company.
– Live Demonstrations, Interactive Discussions, and Many More … etc.