Years ago, I discovered a brilliant concept known as value investing. It is an art of accumulating shares of great businesses when the stock prices are relatively low. This discovery has shaped me to become a much better stock investor.
Along the way, I have learnt that there are multiple variations of value investing and they include: Dividend Investing, Growth Investing, Deep Value, and as well as Value Momentum, etc. All of them have their pros and cons. And I believe it is up to you to choose which of these styles do you prefer.
On this webinar, we featured Shane Choo, Founder of WealthFort International Sdn Bhd to share his experiences on the subject of Growth Investing.
You will discover the following:
– Understand the Concept of Growth Investing
– Different Classification of Stocks and Their Investment Strategies
– The Difference between Value Investing and Growth Investing
– Discussing the Performances of Foreign Markets
– Revealing the One Big Market with Huge Growth Potential