‘I found an ad on a property located near an LRT station. Is this a good buy?’
Here is a common belief that a property is a good investment if it is situated close to an LRT or a MRT station. Little do people know that there are more factors to consider first. Failing to do so would put buyers at risks of getting lemons, instead of getting a piece of income-generating, wealth-building property.
Thus, how do we separate properties which are ‘good buys’ from lemons which we should be saying ‘goodbyes’ too?
In this webinar, we featured David Liu, a property investor, speaker and co-author of Follow the Trains. You will learn his insights on finding investment-grade properties located along the LRT and MRT lines in the Klang Valley.
- 4 Criteria for Selecting Properties, in addition to having LRT and MRT.
- Real Case Studies of Investment-Grade Properties in the Klang Valley.
- COVID-19: Impact on Local Real Estate Investors.
- Future Trends of the Real Estate Market in Klang Valley
- How to Discover Real Property Gems Amid Uncertainties?