Over my years of studies, I learnt that the 2 asset classes that produce the most millionaires and billionaires in the world today are:
1. Businesses (stocks)
2. Real Estate
Today, between them, I prefer businesses (stocks) as vehicles to build wealth. In comparison, I find that stocks have many attributes that allow investors to build wealth progressively and sustainably for the long-term. But, having said that, I’d found that many had failed to build meaningful wealth in the stock market, due to poor mindsets and a lack in investing skills.
Thus, in the next 1-Hour Live Webinar Session, I would like to list down a couple of reasons stocks are great for wealth building. You’ll learn:
– How do real investors build real wealth through stock investing?
– Why stocks over other asset classes such as gold, cryptos, and real estate?
– How stocks beat inflation and preserve the purchasing power of your money?
– How do real investors deal with market volatility?
– How to get started in stock investing?