Presently, we are in the third week of MCO. As I reflect, we had encountered a lot of things in the markets last month.
There was panic buying in supermarkets, and there was panic selling in stock markets worldwide. Most stocks, even fundamentally good ones, have been downed by 30-50% in weeks.
This was followed by a mammoth stimulus package which has loan moratorium and a list of cash payouts to millions of locals.
“Would this be a time to fear and shun investments altogether? Or a time to capitalise on the massive opportunities that presented itself over the last month?”
We will have Wong Wai Ken, Country Manager of StashAway Malaysia onto my Live Webinar to share his investment insights.
You’ll find out how we can all navigate through the Corona Crisis effectively with StashAway.
– Market updates: Policy bazookas to the rescue
– Insights from the 2008 Global Financial Crisis
– Benefit from the recovery using long term investing
– How StashAway’s investment framework ERAA is reacting
– Interactive Discussions, Q&A and much more …