I’m sure, if you’re reading this, you’ve purchased, at least, one insurance policy. You may have nominated your beneficiaries to be recipients of the proceeds in the event of a premature departure from planet earth. Indeed, it’s a good start to secure your family’s financial future.
But, is it enough?
Thus, it’s my privilege to have invited Jocelline Chee, a Will & Trust Partner with Rockwills on my upcoming 1-Hour Live Webinar to share her know-how on how you can safeguard your family’s financial future with will & trust. Here are some of the topics that we would discuss:
– Revisions in the Financial Service Act 2013 and How it Impacts You?
– Key Problem of Absolute Assignment in Transferment of Insurance Policies.
– Benefits of Using Insurance Trusts as a Wealth Protection Tool.
– Tips on Structuring Your Will and Trust.
– Interactive Discussions. FAQs. and many more … etc