Today, we live in times of heightening fear and uncertainties.
We had witnessed panic buying in local supermarkets for daily necessities such as food, sanitisers and even toilet papers. But also, we witnessed massive panic selling in stock markets worldwide – MY, SG, HK, US … etc.
Almost all stocks listed have been impacted and were downed by 20%-40% in 2 weeks.
Question: ‘Is this a time to shun investing or an investment opportunity to grab some good stocks at huge discounts?’
Here, I’ve invited Shane Choo, a pro-financial speaker, trader and investor, onto my next 90-Minute Live Webinar where he would share his thoughts on the market situation today and how best to capitalise on it via value investing. We’ll discuss the following:
– Local & Global Market Outlook
– Case Studies of Stocks that Survive Past Bear Markets and Emerge Stronger
– What’s Value Investing and How it can Create Sustainable Wealth
– Build a RM 1 Million Plan with just a Fraction of Your Income.
– Interactive Discussions. FAQs. and many more …