Real estate investment trusts (REITs) offer investors opportunities to participate in billion-dollar commercial property investments affordably and conveniently. I find that REITs are suitable for income investors for they distribute their income as frequently as 3-month / 6-month once.
But, are all REITs good investments?
The answer is nope.
Thus , we have invited Mr. Wan Chow, REIT investor and also an author of “Start Investing in Properties with only RM 100” to share with us:
- What are the benefits of investing in REITs?
- What are the different types of REITs that one can invest in?
- What are the key metrics investors should consider?
- What are some misconceptions about REITs to be aware of?
- How do interest rates and the economic environment impact REITs?