What does a rich man look like to you?
Is he one who attains success in his profession or in his business?
Or, is he one who is living in the fast lane with nice houses, cars, holidays and as well as the latest gadgets?
Or, is he one who simply has millions in his bank or investment accounts?
Well, here’s a secret – ‘something that the rich know that many others don’t’.
For the rich, all the above may not paint the best picture of one’s wealth. This is because the truly rich know that they can’t tell if a person is truly rich or ‘simply a fake’ by the house he lives, the cars he drives, the Instagramable lifestyle he is enjoying and the millions in his accounts. Ultimately, the best and surest way to tell if a person is wealthy or not is to ‘assess his financial statements’.
So, in our next 1-Hour Live Webinar Session, Ian Tai, my partner at KCLau.com is coming onboard to share the following:
– Definition of Financial Freedom and How Best to Get There
– Revealing the 7 Most Important Words to Your Financial Life
– Introducing the 5 Key Ratios to Attain Financial Freedom
– Discussing how Various Major Decisions Could Impact Your Financial Status
– Action Steps to Take to Move Closer Towards Financial Freedom
Video Recording at 1 Hr 02 Min 50 Second. There is a calculation error on current ratio. The correct answer is 16.25 months instead of 12.1 months as shown and presented in the webinar slides. Thanks for taking note on this.