Expert: Kah Meng Wong
Kah Meng is the CEO of Funding Societies Malaysia. A truly proud Malaysian, Kah Meng led the set-up and launched the operations of Funding Societies in Malaysia, equipped with his expertise in strategy, operations and risk management from years of working with leading financial institutions across Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Taiwan, and the Middle East.
In this upcoming webinar, he will be sharing about P2P financing and how investors can get good return leveraging on this platform.
1. How does P2P financing work?
2. What type of financing options are available to SMEs?
3. What are the risks and rewards to investors?
4. What are the key things to look out for when investing?
5. How to start investing on Funding Societies?