First, let me wish you a Happy New Year 2022!
To get the ball rolling, we would start our weekly webinar session with a 1-Hour Live Sharing Session on stock investing by Ng Zhu Hann (Hann), Author of ‘Once Upon a Time in Bursa – The Money Equation’.
Interestingly, I’ve come to learn that Hann is a LLB who worked with prestigious law firms and public-listed property developers in Malaysia, before founding his own law firm known as Hann Partnership. In the midst of his career as a lawyer, Hann found time to share his passion for finance and investing through writings in tradeview.my, a financial site that Hann founded and his stock investing book mentioned above.
So, in this session, Hann touched on the following:
- The Importance of Financial Metrics When Investing in Stocks
- 7 Principles to Strictly Abide When Investing in the Stock Market
- How Should Investors Make Sense of Macroeconomics?
- The Art of Making Investment Decisions
- Real Case Studies of Actual Stock Investments made by Hann