Previously, we covered several licensed Peer-to-Peer (P2P) financing platforms in Malaysia such as Funding Societies, Fundaztic and CapBay. As an investor, you lend out your capital to other SME who are under-served by the current banking industry. In return, you enjoy a higher return.
However, risk of default is real and it happens from time to time, especially during the current challenging business environment amid COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, we featured Vincent Soh from MoneySave.com.my to go through some case studies. They are the first in the world to use risk reduction incentives in their note deals, which lower the cost to SMEs and lower the risk to investors at the same time.
You will discover:
- How MoneySave is different from other P2P financing providers
- How to read and digest the Notes presented in MoneySave so you can choose the best deals
- What are the Risk Reduction Incentives that are so appealing to both SMEs and investor?
You can get extra RM10 after investing RM2000 using my referral link, or enter the promo code:
- Promo code “KCLAU2020” (expires 31 Dec 2020)
- Direct MoneySave Referral link. (no need promo code)