There was a man who had decided not to become an engineer upon graduating with an engineering degree and chose to be a full-time musician.
His income was not stable.
He had very little in his bank account.
Worst still, he felt ashamed of not offering regular allowances to his parents.
His father, upset as he was, scolded him for having wasted four years in university and not landing a safe and secure job that pays regularly.
That’s my story.
Fast forward 20 years, here I’m, KCLau, a financial author, trainer and educator.
I am not wealthy, but I live a freedom lifestyle.
And I am now working hard to enhance financial literacy among all Malaysians so that all of us can achieve our financial dreams.
During the webinar, I shared what I’ve learnt about finances and making millions for the last 20 years.
Content of the webinar:
- Discover the 3 Ingredients Needed to Accumulate Wealth Effectively.
- Spreadsheet to Project Your First RM 1 Million
- How to Maximise Your Income and Save More Money?
- How to Enhance Return on Your Investment?
- How to do All of the Above if You are Starting from Zero?
- Complete the relevant exercise in the PWM Personal Finance Workbook
- Post in the comment section share your targeted saving rate, increment rate, and return rate on net worth.