At the start of 2020, I had invited Derick Tan, a seasoned investor & trader from Singapore onto my Live Webinar where he gave us his market outlook on major markets in different asset classes such as stocks, bonds, & commodities around the globe.
And then … COVID-19 escalated and we have a lockdown.
So now, what’s next? What is to be expected in markets worldwide today? How are we going to survive and thrive in these unprecedented times?
That is why we have Derick Tan back onto my 1-Hour Live Webinar and we’ll be having a Live Q&A session, where he is open to answer all questions relating to the financial markets today, ranging from stocks to bonds and to commodities.
The only thing we don’t dish out is – stock tips.
This is because we don’t recommend people to buy or sell any securities based solely on stock tips and recommendations. Each investment decision made is to be studied carefully before making it. That’s our House Rule. If agreeable, then, I’ll like to invite you to this Q&A session:
- Q1. Will the S&P 500 fall below the previous low in March 2020 for the next 3 months?
- Q2. Which leading indicator can we look at for the next crash?
- Q3. Does the current market crash fit into the economic cycle?
- Q4. When is Dow Jones expected to reach 30k?
- Q5. Why does the US market & US dollar continue to rise when it is quite a crisis nowadays?
- Q6. Will the US dollar drop or go up?
- Q7. What is the lowest KLCI can go?
- Q8. How is oil price going to affect the overall stock market?
- Q9. What are your thoughts about gold? When is the best time to go in?
- Q10. How to diversify our portfolio during this time?
- Q11. At this period of time, should we go for capital gain or focus on potential high dividend yield stock ?
- Q12. Is now a good time to invest in REITs?
- Q13. What’s your take on long term investing strategy in the current market situation?
- Q14. What is your advice for investors who are new to the stock market?