How did you purchase your life insurance policy?
Did you get insurance coverage through agents who are friends, relatives or recommended representatives?
Buying insurance is a noble act to protect your family and finances. Without proper planning, you might
- Underinsure your family (the compensation amount is too low)
- Overinsure (paying too much premium)
- Wrongly-insure (spending money down the drain for coverage that you never require)
The following masterclass will help you decide and calculate your protection needs, whether you are a single, a parent, or a grandparent.
Watch the video to reveal:
– The five different MUST-HAVE insurance coverages
– What are the redundant protections that you don’t actually need?
– How to determine how much sum assured is adequate? (single, married, retired)
– What are the suitable products in the market?
I also enclosed a Google spreadsheet for you to calculate those figures quickly.
- Calculate your protection needs (using the Google Spreadsheet)
- Complete the related exercise in the PWM Personal Finance Workbook