1. Do you struggle to save money?
2. How long can you survive when life throws a curveball?
3. Would you be able to retire comfortably in 10-20 years time?
These are real issues.
Often, we tend to sweep them under the carpet. It seems easier to live solely in the past or present than preparing for the future. Saving RM 500 a month is not as pleasurable as spending them. Or worse, such pleasure may be compounded via various forms of debts. This leads to ballooning financial issues among more Malaysians, especially the young today.
Here, Amelia Hong, CFP & Founder of FinAIMS Sdn Bhd, a financial services firm discusses 5 solid ideas in her latest edition of her book “In/Outcome”:
– Budgeting differences between employed versus self-employed.
– Building wealth using the Coffee Matching System
– 4 elements of a sustainable investment portfolio.
– Insurance: Perspective of a Cancer Survivor
– DIY vs Professionals: Which is better when it comes to financial planning?
ATTENTION: The content you are currently able to view is limited because you are not logged in to our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but without a logged-in Premium Webinar Membership, access to our full webinar recordings, video content, and exclusive downloads is restricted. If you find our content valuable and want to dive deeper, we invite you to check out our paid membership options call Premium Webinar Membership.
However, we’re delighted to inform you that attending our live webinars remains free of charge! Trust us, it’s a game-changer for anyone serious about financial growth. To stay in the loop about our future webinars, we announce new topics every week. Make sure to follow us on Email, Telegram, and Facebook so you never miss out on our latest webinar invitations and announcements.
If you are a paid member, please login below: