The founder of Pentaip, Mr Yeong Ning, showed me a bunch of tools his team build to serve stock investors. Frankly, I was pretty impressed with his creation.
Out of dozens of features integrated into the Pentaip platform, I asked Yeong to explain in details about the Financial Structure Chart.
A seasoned stock investor will understand the following about Apple’s financial performance just by looking at the chart:
– How is the profit margin?
– Is the cash flow healthy?
– Does Apple have enough liquid assets to cover its obligation?
– Are the assets used efficiently to generate sales?
If you don’t understand any of the above, don’t fret. We will teach how to dissect the charts through a few examples to help you see the differences.
When you attend the training session, by the end of it, you will become a much smarter stock investor. You will be able to detect good companies with healthy finances. Most importantly, you will avoid purchasing the bad apples (no pun intended).
Content of the Webinar:
– How you can be a smart investor by merely observing the 7-column Chart
– How to interpret the comprehensive Financial Structure Chart in a glance
– Reveal the hidden facts in a company’s Financial Positions
– Discover a stock’s Cash Flow health in a few mouse clicks
– Where to quickly find the insiders’ shareholdings trend
Who is suitable to attend this webinar?
– Investors of foreign stocks especially US & HK
– Existing subscribers of stock data providers like Bloomberg, Gurufocus, SeekingAlpha, Finviz, etc.
– Anyone who wants to be a smarter investor is welcome!
Furthermore, I have got you the best deal ever if you want to get this tool to guide your investment journey. The offer is only available to the webinar attendees. Register your spot now!