Are you planning to start a new business?
Are you considering to restructure your portfolio of businesses?
Do you intend to protect your investments by setting up a corporation?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to any one of the above, it is important for you to choose the right entity to structure your business or to hold your investment assets.
Why? This is because different entities have their own pros and cons which will serve different objectives to their respective owners. Some entities are ideal for tax savings purposes while some entities are meant to avoid business liabilities. Also, there are some who set up an entity to speed up and smoothen the entire process of transferring a business or an investment asset to their successors.
So, how do we choose the right entity for your business?
Thus, in this webinar, we featured Adam Teh and Lim Pei Hau, the Founders of WeCorporate, a digital company secretariat, tax and accounting firm in Malaysia.
You will discover the following:
– Overview of 3 Corporate Entities: Sole Proprietorship, LLP, and Sdn Bhd
– Understanding the Pros and Cons for each Corporate Entities
– Initial Set-Up Cost and Maintenance Fees for each Corporate Entities
– How to Use Investment Holding Company to Protect Your Investment Assets?
– RM 20,000 in income tax incentives for setting up new Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.