Here are two infamous rules of investing by legendary investor Warren Buffett:
Rule Number 1: Never Lose Money
Rule Number 2: Never Forget Rule Number 1
But, in practice, investors would inevitably make mistakes. And thus, incur losses along the way when building stock portfolios. The key here is to learn common mistakes other investors make and avoid making them as much as you can.
On our next webinar, I’d invited Stevent Hee, the author of ‘How Not to Lose Money in the Stock Market?’ to share:
– How to detect suspicious behaviour using quarterly & annual reports?
– Should you sell stocks when the pros are selling?
– Can stock valuation be biased?
– Private Placements: How does it matter to stock investors?
– The impact of share splits and bonus issues to stock investors