2 weeks ago, we did a Live Webinar Session with Funding Societies, where we’d discussed how P2P lending works where investors (like myself) can earn a much higher interest rates from lending money to local SMEs. But, with that said, this investment does carry some degree of risks as SMEs may default on their loans.
Question – “What if I tell you that … there is a P2P Financing platform that has managed to maintain a track record of 0% financing loss since their inception?”
Answer – Introducing CapBay, a P2P financing platform licenced by Securities Commission (SC) focusing on supply chain finance. They have successfully facilitated over 3,000 transactions worth RM 150 Million since 2016
Here, I have invited Mr. Ang Xing Xian, Co-Founder of CapBay to find out how they have achieved their amazing feat for the last 3-4 years and to discuss the following:
– P2P Supply Chain Financing Products Explained.
– Discover How You Can Invest Alongside with Banks & Institutional Investors.
– Attractive Returns Available for Retail Investors like Ourselves in P2P Lending.
– The Difference between CapBay and other local P2P financing platforms
– How CapBay maintains 0% financial loss up-to-date?